- This event has passed.
TSMC 2021 Online OIP Ecosystem Forum
October 26, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm PDT
The TSMC OIP Ecosystem Forum brings together TSMC’s design ecosystem partners and customers to share practical, tested solutions to today’s design challenges.
More than 95% of last year’s event attendees found that the Forum helped them better understand TSMC’s Open Innovation Platform and found it insightful to hear directly from TSMC OIP member companies. This year’s event will prove equally valuable, providing an opportunity for you to learn how TSMC OIP partners apply their technologies and design solutions to address your high-performance computing (HPC), mobile, automotive, and Internet-of-Thing (IoT) design challenges.
This year’s online forum kicks off with trend-setting talks and announcements from TSMC and leading IC design company executives. The technical sessions are dedicated to 35 selected papers from TSMC’s EDA, IP, Design Center Alliance, and Value Chain Aggregator partners. Also, the Ecosystem Pavilion features 70 OIP member companies showcasing their products and services.
Join us and learn about:
- Emerging advanced process design challenges at N3, N4/N5, N6/N7, N12e, N22, and 3D IC design flows and methodologies
- Updated design solutions for specialty technologies enabling ultra-low voltage, RF, and automotive designs
- Successful, real-life applications of design technologies and IP from ecosystem partners and TSMC customers
- Ecosystem-specific TSMC reference flow implementations
- New next-generation product designs targeting HPC, mobile, automotive, and IoT applications
TSMC 2021 North America Open Innovation Platform® (OIP) Ecosystem Forum
TSMC 2021 China Open Innovation Platform® (OIP) Ecosystem Forum
TSMC 2021 Europe Open Innovation Platform® (OIP) Ecosystem Forum