- This event has passed.
EE Times: Advanced Automotive Tech Forum
March 8 @ 8:00 am - March 10 @ 5:00 pm PST
In the last year, the evolution towards electric vehicles accelerated faster than anticipated. Autonomous driving technology has already been pushed from a short-term priority to a long-term goal, but the race to be first with AVs remains fierce. Meanwhile, there seems to be a shift in priorities from driver-assist technologies toward driver monitoring systems. The Advanced Automotive Tech Forum will offer keynotes, panel discussions, technical presentations and tutorials on the latest automotive design trends, including the multi-prong effort to develop power efficient, advanced EVs with automated features.
It’s fast approaching…our 2nd annual Advanced Automotive Tech Forum will examine the rapidly changing landscape in the automotive market for electric vehicles and autonomous driving technology.
Don’t miss this free virtual conference March 8-10 for keynotes, panel discussions, technical presentations and tutorials on the latest automotive design trends, including the multi-prong effort to develop power efficient, advanced EVs with automated features.
• Powertrain Electrification/Design • Testing • Sensors • Fast Charging
• AV Software Platforms • Battery Management Systems
• The Digital Cockpit • Wide Bandgap Semiconductor Materials • Safety
Here are just a few of our distinguished speakers:
- Dr. Mahmoud Ismail, Senior Application Manager, Automotive Energy Management Systems, Infineon
- Dr. Stephen Lambert, Head of Electrification, McLaren Applied
- Alexander Lidow, Ph.D., CEO and co-founder of EPC
- Dr. John Palmour, Co-Founder and CTO, Wolfspeed
Visit our Exhibition area throughout the event to chat with product experts and download educational materials.