Blogging in EDA has its rewards and last night was a real treat as Synopsys provided a superb dinner experience at Mr. Stox in Anaheim.
I chatted with:
- Harry the ASIC Guy
- Yvette Huygen Deshpande, Synopsys – Director Worldwide PR
- Joe Desposito, Electronic Design – Editor in Chief
- Frank Schirmeister, Synopsys – Director Product Marketing, Solutions Group
- Karen Bartleson, Synopsys – Sr Director, Community Marketing
- Dr. Johannes Stahl, Synopsys – Director Product Marketing, Solutions Group
- Farhad Hayat, Synopsys – Sr. Director, Product Marketing, Analog Mixed-Signal
- Janick Bergeron, Synopsys – Fellow
- Sheryl Gulizia, Synopsys – Worldwide PR Manager
- Rick Nelson, EDN – Editor in Chief
What a great way to get introduced to people in the EDA industry that make the news and read our blogs and magazines. We had a delightful time together.
It was great seeing you as well. Wish we’d had more time to talk.
My DAC schedule is so filled with visits to EDA vendors that I had little time to actually socialize with familiar faces and former co-workers. Enjoyed seeing you in person.