- This event has passed.
A Key principle to successful tape-outs for Cadence Virtuoso users 10am PDT
August 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
As working remotely and virtually has become the new norm, collaboration and coordination between colleagues has its challenges and its obstacles. If you are using Cadence Virtuoso and working on schematics and layouts we will show you in this webinar methodologies which more and more engineers have adopted in managing the various revisions seamlessly. We will also show you how to reduce inefficiencies and become more productive and increase throughput.
* Please Note: If you have registered for a past event, document or video, just Log in with your email. (Please do not try to re-register as you will see a registration error comment).
What you will learn:
- Revision control with release and derivative management
- Collaborate with other team members at local and remote design centers
- Reference & reuse IPs across multiple sites
- Tagging, Snapshot for tapeout and Access Controls
- Visually see difference between different versions of Schematics or Layout
Who should attend:
- Analog Design and Verification Engineers / Managers
- Mixed Signal Design Engineers and Managers
- Layout Verification Engineers
- Design Team managers
Feel free to share with your colleagues.