- This event has passed.
D&R IP SoC Silicon Valley 2022
April 26 @ 8:00 am - April 27 @ 5:00 pm PDT
When : April 26th 2022
Where : Computer History Museum
1401 N. Shoreline Blvd
Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
D&R IP-SoC Silicon Valley 2022 Day is the unique worldwide Spring event fully dedicated to IP (Silicon Intellectual Property) and IP based Electronic Systems.
IP-SoC providers, the seed of innovation in Electronic Industry, are invited to highlight their latest products and services and share their vision about the next innovation steps in the Electronic Industry.
IP consumers can view at a glance the latest Technology trends and exciting Innovative IP/SoC products. Through a global view, Electronic systems leaders may identify disruptive innovation leading to new market segment growth.
Physical meeting between vendors and consumers is the unique and non replaceable vehicle to engage business discussions between vendors and clients.
Nevertheless this event will also be “replicated” on line after the event aiming at triggering more business opportunities.
Posting their talk and recording their presentations on easily accessible platforms will extend innovation sharing among the worldwide IP-SoC Community.
Any question? Please contact us
- Submission Deadline : March 1st 2022
- Slides and presentation records available on April 1st 2022
- Panel proposal to be submitted before February 25th 2022
Areas of interest (not limited to) :
Innovation in technology
• New technology for new applications
• Foundries Ecosystem
• IP and SoC on Advanced node
• 3D packaging, D2D, C2C connectivity
• Quantum computing and Qubit technology
Innovative IP SoC
• Low power Analog IP and Memory
• Advanced Interface IP
• IP SoC for Artificial Intelligence
• IP/SoC for Automotive, Avionics, Defense…
• RISC-V, GPU, Dedicated processor…
• Security Solutions
IP Best Practice
• Business models
• IP Management Platform
• Market Analysis
IP/SoC Design Methodology
• Low Power, and area optimized design
• IP Integration & Design Flows
• Verification and Emulation