- This event has passed.
D&R IP-SoC Silicon Valley 2023
April 24 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT
Where : Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
5101 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA
D&R IP-SoC Silicon Valley 2023 Day is the unique worldwide Spring event fully dedicated to IP (Silicon Intellectual Property) and IP based Electronic Systems.
IP-SoC providers, the seed of innovation in Electronic Industry, are invited to highlight their latest products and services and share their vision about the next innovation steps in the Electronic Industry.
IP consumers can view at a glance the latest Technology trends and exciting Innovative IP/SoC products. Through a global view, Electronic systems leaders may identify disruptive innovation leading to new market segment growth.
Any question? Please contact us
Tentative list of first Contributions, more to come…
- Welcome to D&R IP SOC community , Gabrièle Saucier, D&R
- Accelerating Innovation with Open Hardware , Gordon Harling, CMC Microsystems
- Integrating RF PLLs into Complex SoC to support 5G and WiFi Radios , Julian Jenkins, Perceptia Devices Australia Pty Ltd
- Pinless Clocking and Sensing , Rounak Lokare, Analog Bits Inc.
- Analog lP Subsystems , Graham Wood, Agile Analog
- Low Power Memory Solution for AIoT and Edge applications , Bhavana Chaurasia, Synopsys Inc.
Chiplet and Multi Die SoC System
- A Scalable, Configurable, Resilient Network-on-chip (NoC) for your complex SoC and Chiplet-based Systems , Parag Bhatt, Signature IP Corporation
- The Future of UCIe for Multi-Die Systems , Manuel Mota, Synopsys, Inc.
- How to navigate today chiplet based design – Comprehensive toolset for an open ecosystem , Letizia Giuliano, AlphaWave SEMI
- A proven silicon project management platform for complex SoCs and Chiplet based systems , Purna Mohanty, Marquee Semiconductor, Inc.
- IP Management Best Practices for Chiplet-Based SoCs , Simon Butler, Perforce Software
Life cycle management
- Essential IP for the Enablement of Silicon Lifecycle Management , Ash Patel, Synopsys Inc.
- Next Generation Hardware based Cyber Security solution using advanced Embedded Analytics monitoring technology , Lee Harrison, Siemens Digital Industries Software
- The Future of USB Connectivity of FPGAs in Alternative Applications, Products, and Markets , David Grugett, GOWIN Semiconductor
- PAM4 PCIe — Gen6 and beyond — enabling the next gen of AI/ML , David Kulansky, AlphaWave SEMI
- The Lost Art of Processor Verification , Larry Lapides, Imperas Software
- TWS Applications with RISC-V and HiFi DSP , Casey Ng, Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
Artificial Intelligence SoC
- Fast, accurate and adaptable AI at low power, low cost , Cheng Wang, Flex Logix Technologies, Inc.
- Advancement in Multimedia interfaces servicing Edge AI markets , Hezi Saar, Synopsys, Inc.
- AI ISP AI-ISP: Adding Real-Time AI Functionality to Image Signal Processing with Reduced Memory Footprint and Processing Latency , Mankit LO, VeriSilicon Inc.
Automotive IP and space application
- New Horizontal Markets, Reap Benefits from Greater Avenues, using Controller Area Networks , Avi Zakai, Digital Core Design
- Space Applications – IP Core Challenges and Opportunities , Chinh Le, Lewiz Communications Inc.
- How to Secure Devices and Digital Assets with the Correct Root of Trust Solution , Bart Stevens, Rambus, Inc.
- Accelerating the Way Toward a Quantum-Safe Future , Dana Neustadter, Synopsys, Inc.
- Eliminate CyberSecurity Threats, from Product Designs, at the Silicon Level with Post-Quantum Cryptographic Systems , Alex Angelou, Digital Core Design
- Securing System-in-Package with PUF Technology , Pim Tuyls, Intrinsic ID
Ethernet IP and Networking
- 5G drives exponential need in processing enabled by ASICs and IP ecosystem , Keith Hawkins, Ericsson
- Deterministic transmission of time critical information with TSN Ethernet (Time Sensitive Network , Flemming Kongsfelt, Comcores ApS
- Driving the Future of High-Performance Computing through 224G Ethernet IP , Manmeet Walia, Synopsys, Inc.
And more to come…