- This event has passed.
Flash Memory Summit
August 2, 2022 @ 8:00 am - August 4, 2022 @ 5:00 pm PDT
It is ideal for consumer applications such as cellphones, digital cameras, and music players, and is also useful in computers, communications systems, and military/defense applications. It can replace hard disks for storage in applications where its higher cost is balanced by its smaller size, greater ruggedness, and lower power consumption.
The summit consists of:
Typical topics of interest include:
Attendees will come from companies producing Consumer electronics (particularly cell phones, digital cameras, PDAs, e-mail devices, music players, handheld PCs, and videogames).
Attendees will also come from companies specializing in computers, communications, military/ defense systems, industrial and process control, test equipment, and instrumentation.
Attendees will learn about latest developments in flash memory, learn to design with the latest flash chips, find new tools for developing flash applications, hear about the latest market trends, find new ways to replace disks in applications, identify new applications for non-volatile memory, find new methods for reducing power consumption.
Flash Memory Summit has grown rapidly to become a major event for the computer storage industry. It is the one-stop place to catch up on the latest technologies, see the hottest products, and learn about what’s happening and where the latest trends are heading. FMS is now the largest storage industry show with the most high-level keynoters from leading companies, the largest exhibits, and the most sessions covering everything from applications and architectures through enterprise storage, controllers, and new technologies. It covers the latest and greatest, including 3-D flash, NVMe and NVMe-oF, persistent memory, new non-volatile technologies (such as 3DXPoint and MRAM), controllers, enterprise applications, and market research. As one past attendee put it, “Flash is a big society and FMS is the right show.”
- Establish your company as a leader in the emerging flash memory market (expected to grow to $41 billion by 2017, according to IHS iSuppli)
- Display your products and expertise to an audience known to be interested in flash memory,
- Promote flash memory to a wider market of equipment manufacturers, solution providers, system integrators, consultants.
How You Can Participate:
- Attend: Register online for the seminars
- Exhibit: Promote your latest products – exhibit booths
- Sponsor: Receive special recognition both at the event and in publicity
- Present: Display your knowledge and commitment to flash memory