- This event has passed.
Leti Innovation Days
June 20, 2022 @ 8:00 am - June 21, 2022 @ 5:00 pm CEST
The chip shortage has brought with it an extraordinary boost to Moore’s Law.
Discover policy maker and tech leader strategic decisions on downscaling, “More than Moore electronics” and other future technologies for components.
Identify key emerging technologies to grow your business.
A plenary session will gather high-level keynote speakers to discuss novel tech strategies to foster out performance. As our world continues to change rapidly and we reach a key turning point in the electronics industry, hear from CEOs, executives and decision makers in order to better understand and meet the challenges of exponential demand for smart electronics in our daily lives. Join us to innovate and participate as a game changer.
6 Workshops: choose yours!
- New Paradigms for Computing Workshop
- Satellite Communication Workshop
- SMEs & the International Market Workshop
- More than Moore Workshop
- Sustainability Workshop
- Healthcare Workshop
Exhibition & Networking
- Live demos: Discover more than 40 live demos and network with potential partners.
- Startup Corner: Don’t miss out on the startup corner to learn about the latest tech offers.
- Business Meetings: Book meetings with experts to discuss your innovation project.
- Forum Area: Listen 15 minute sales-oriented pitches. Discover the latest developments offered by CEA-Leti startups and local SMEs specializing in microelectronics.
- Networking: Join us for two evening receptions.