- This event has passed.
QuantumATK U-2022.12 Release: Highlights of New and Enhanced Features
January 11 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PST
Join our FREE online event to learn about the latest features and performance enhancements in the QuantumATK U-2022.12 product release. See how QuantumATK can provide impactful ROI on :
• Quality of Results: Combination of PAW + LCAO where the highest DFT precision is required
• Turnaround Time: Using machine-learning, HKMG and MTJ structures can now be generated in hours instead months
• Ease of Use: New and easy way to build complex workflows directly in NanoLab Discover these features with highlights below:
• Machine-Learned (ML) Force Fields
• R2SCAN Exchange-Correlation Functional
• Updates Related to Molecular Dynamics and Force Fields
• Defect-Assisted Recombination from DFT Calculations
• PAW (Projector Augmented Wave) method for LCAO
• New Workflow Builder
• Atomistic Spin Dynamics – Integration with Vampire
• Modelling of Homogeneous Electric Fields in DFT
• COSMO and COSMO-RS
Extended Q&A session with interactive live-demo.
Petr Khomyakov, PhD – Senior Applications Engineer
Tue Gunst, PhD – Senior R&D and Applications Engineer
Bo Lü, PhD – R&D Engineer
Vaida Arcisauskaite, PhD – Senior Scientific Communication Specialist
You are welcome to ask questions throughout the webinar or at the end during the Q&A session. Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.