- This event has passed.
Silicon Leadership Summit
May 12 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT
The 2022 Silicon Leadership Summit will be hosted as the first in-person live event since early 2020. The SLS is GSA’s technology and business conference, an unique platform that brings together executives across the expanded semiconductor ecosystem at the intersection of semiconductors, software, systems, solutions, and services for thought leadership, and collaborative dialogue, providing deep insights on technology and business model innovations, emerging market trends, and growth opportunities. It is meant to promote innovation, entrepreneurship, collaboration, and advancement of the industry and the wider impact it has on the global economy.
Increasing Possibilities and Responsibilities
As the world becomes ubiquitously smarter and more connected, semiconductors are needed more than ever and playing an essential role at the core of technology innovations. Growth opportunities in industrial, commercial, to consumer markets, driven by these innovations continue to emerge, and the possibilities are endless. Underpinning these emerging opportunities are the advancements in High Performance Computing, Artificial Intelligence, and 5G connectivity enabled by semiconductors. The Silicon Leadership Summit will bring together executives and disruptive innovators for thought leadership on evolving technology and market trends driving growth of the industry and conduct an insightful dialogue to address the challenges to make the growth of the industry sustainable.
Pricing: $99 GSA Members | $299 GSA Guests
- Anni Hellman, European Commission, Deputy Head of Unit
- Arun Iyengar, Untether AI, CEO
- Derek Chamorro, Cloudflare, Security Expert
- Gaurav Gupta, Gartner, Vice President, Emerging Technologies and Trends
- Jiani Zhang, Capgemini Engineering, EVP & Chief Software Officer
- Lucio Lanza, Lanza techVentures, Managing Director
- Mallik Tatipamula, Ericsson, CTO, Ericsson Silicon Valley
- Marc Canel, Imagination Technologies, VP, Strategy & Business Development
- Max Mirgoli, imec, EVP, Worldwide Strategic Partnerships
- Mike Noonen, Mixcomm, CEO
- Raghu Kondapalli, Axiado, VP, Architecture
- Stephen Rothrock, ATREG, >Founder, President & CEO
- Steve Pawlowski, Micron Technology, CVP, Advanced Memory Systems
- Steven Leslie, The Economist, Lead Analyst
- Veerbhan Kheterpal, Quadric.io, CEO & co-Founder
- Vikas Gupta, GlobalFoundries, Sr. Director, Compute & Wired Infrastructure Business Unit