What a way to crash the former #1 EDA company:
- Start a hostile bid for another company amidst an uproar of opposition
- Fail in your hostile bid, blame the smaller company
- Miss your quarterly sales numbers, stock gets hammered 30% in one day
- Resign with your Intel cronies
- Restate company earnings because you were inflating the numbers, more price crashing
- Attract a class-action lawsuit from an ambulance chaser in Colorado (Dyer & Berens)
Let’s get back to the business of innovation and creating must-have EDA technologies and flows for the bleeding edge to main-stream users.