CK Lee, CEO of CyberEDA
History – Epic, Synopsys, Nassda, Synopsys
Analog Design Debugging System (ADDS) – Helps IC designer to find bugs, RC values, compare simulation results.
– Still in beta stage right now
Yong Dai, President of China branch (PhD EE, Cadence, Synopsys)
PCSIM – Parallel Circuit SIMulator
– True SPICE simulator without Fast SPICE approximations (sounds similar to Berkeley Design Automation)
– 10X faster than SPICE when using 8 CPUs, 3X faster than SPICE using 1 CPU
– Millions of devices capacity (2 million MOS, R, C customer netlist even on 1 CPU)
– Better than SPICE accurate mode
– User friendly interface
PLL example – PCSIM results looks like competitor most accurate mode
Customers – Located in Taiwan.
Pricing – $25K for a one year license
OS – Linux (Red Hat, SUSE), Windows
[…] Another parallel SPICE simulator […]