- This event has passed.
19th Annual Device Packaging Conference (DPC 2023)
March 13 @ 8:00 am - March 16 @ 5:00 pm PDT
The most comprehensive event this spring for microelectronics assembly & advanced packaging returns to Fountain Hills, Arizona. The 19th Annual Device Packaging Conference (DPC 2023) will be held March 13-16, 2023, at the WeKoPa Conference Center. This esteemed event brings together industry engineers, researchers and top experts participating in a multi-faceted technical program and unique networking events.
Full Conference registrations include: (excludes exhibit only, pdc only, or visitor pass registration types)
- 3-track program with 80+ speakers
- Poster presentations
- 4 keynote speakers from Qualcomm, Samsung, General Motors, and Lightmatter
- Panels covering both business and social value topics
- GBC Business plenary session: Building the Ecosystem: Transitioning from Research to Manufacturing
- Sold-out exhibit hall with 66 booths
- Networking opportunities: welcome reception, exhibit hall reception, poster session happy hour, and group lunches
- Post-conference golf scramble and guided hike fund raisers
First day add-ons: 12 Professional Development Courses, a great learning opportunity for those new to the industry or looking to enhance their skills and knowledge.
In 2022, DPC was held in person with more than 500 participants, despite continued pandemic restrictions at that time. Given the strength of the technical program and exhibition this year, it is anticipated that the 2023 DPC will welcome a record number of participants!