- This event has passed.
Architecture Exploration of Automotive Networks, Radars, and Semiconductors
September 29, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
The buzzwords of 2022 are autonomous driving, radars, and semiconductor and they are all similar in more than one-way.
- All have protocols, schedulers, sensors, high performance computing, software, networks, interfaces, antennas, and attenuators.
- VisualSim Architect is used to architect and verify all these applications.
Join us for this Webinar on Commonality in the Architecture Exploration of Automotive Networks, Radars, and Semiconductors.
During this Webinar, we will demonstrate
- Architecture exploration of real-life designs involving TSN networks with Gateways, Radars with FPGA implementation, and SoC with AI accelerators
- Discuss functional insights generated from visualizing the behavior of arbitration, data flow sequence, processor pipeline, cache, DMA and various memories
- Compare the latency/throughput/power consumed from the use of different schedulers, use cases, traffic patterns and power management techniques
You will gain information on optimizing the architecture, integrate with the verification flow and trade-offs between architecture components.
Asia and Europe: Sep 29, 2022 01:30 PM IST/5:00 PM Japan/4:00 PM China/10:00 AM CEST
USA: Sep 29, 2022 10:00 AM PST/1:00 PM EST