- This event has passed.
ITF World 2023
May 16 @ 8:00 am - May 17 @ 5:00 pm CEST
Imec’s flagship event on semiconductor advances & deep-tech solutions
formerly known as Future Summits.
Semiconductors have become increasingly instrumental – and often even dominant – for the future of industries and application domains worldwide.
For many decades, imec has played a major role in the global semiconductor industry. Our expertise and partnerships now also progress Chips Act initiatives around the globe.
ITF World aims to bring together all the different players.
ITF World features:
- A program clearly centered around semiconductor technologies & system scaling
- An important focus on deep-tech venturing, featuring inspiring cases
- Insights that highlight imec’s role & activities to progress Chips Act initiatives worldwide
In conjunction with ITF World, we also organize ITF Flanders, a dedicated event for Flemish companies and stakeholders.
This one-of-a-kind experience is marked by:
- Keynotes by world-renowned tech experts and industry leaders
- Demos showcasing state-of-the-art technologies and innovative solutions in a wide array of application domains
- Exchange with key players from the global semiconductor and deep-tech scenes and innovators from various application domains
- An onsite networking dinner
ITF World welcomes 2,000 attendees from around the globe – ranging from industry experts and business leaders to policy makers, futurists, technology gurus, entrepreneurs from start-ups to scale-ups, analysts and investors.
ITF World is a 1.5-day event taking place at the majestic Flanders Meeting & Convention Center in the heart of Antwerp, Belgium. Our event is widely valued for its dynamic and vibrant atmosphere.
Extend your experience with a half-day participation in ITF Flanders if you’re interested in:
- The role of nano & digital technologies to accelerate Flemish economy and society
- Dedicated tracks on Health, Energy, Mobility, and Sustainable industries
- Networking with policy makers & entrepreneurs from Belgium’s strong economic region