Jasper User Group 2022
October 19 @ 8:00 am - October 20 @ 5:00 pm PDT
Ready to share and discuss the latest design and verification best practices with your peers from around the world?
It’s time for our annual Jasper™ User Group Conference held on October 19 and 20 at the Cadence San Jose campus. This interactive, in-depth technical conference connects designers, verification engineers, and engineering managers from around the world to share the latest design and verification practices based on Cadence’s Jasper formal verification technologies and methodologies. This year, the conference will be held live and in-person, for the first time since 2019. The Jasper User Group Conference has become the premier industry event for formal experts and beginners alike to learn from each other how to effectively accelerate their design and validation processes by applying formal methods.
Got a Story to Share? Our Call for Presentations Is Open
We’re seeking your unique perspectives on using Jasper technologies and methodologies to achieve better results. If your presentation is accepted, you can:
- Increase industry visibility for you and your team’s field of expertise
- Improve and fine-tune your methods with insights from colleagues across the industry
- Earn wide acclaim with a Best Presentation Award nomination
Please visit the website for further information. Accepted authors will be expected to travel to the conference and present in person. Deadline for abstract submission is 5:00 pm (PDT) on Monday, August 15, 2022.
Hot Topics for 2022
- Best practices to achieve formal signoff
- Algorithmic and datapath verification
- Safety and security verification
- Sequential equivalence checking
- Deep deadlock and bug hunting
- Machine learning for performance and convergence gains
- Formal regressions and optimizing compute resources
- Complex proofs, abstraction, and reduction techniques
- Processor ISA verification
- Protocol verification with assertion-based VIP
- Blending formal and dynamic verification flows
- Driving broader adoption of formal methods
- Formal verification for design teams
- Novel applications for formal verification
Conference registration will open in mid-August. We look forward to meeting you at Jasper User Group Conference 2022!
Questions? Email us