- This event has passed.
NAFEMS Americas Conference 2022
June 21 @ 8:00 am - June 23 @ 5:00 pm EDT
NAFEMS Americas will be hosting its biennial regional conference, formerly known as CAASE, on June 21-23, 2022, face-to-face, at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana!
The NAFEMS Americas Regional Conference 2022 (NRC22 Americas) will bring together the leading visionaries, developers, and practitioners of CAE-related technologies in an open forum, unlike any other, to share experiences, discuss relevant trends, discover common themes, and explore future issues, including:
- What is the future for engineering analysis and simulation?
- Where will it lead us in the next decade?
- How can designers and engineers realize its full potential?
- What are the business, technological, and human enablers that will take past successful developments to new levels in the next ten years?
This conference will cover a wide range of topics, addressing every aspect of engineering analysis and simulation during a 2.5-day program. The four key themes this conference will address:
- Simulation-Driven Design (…of Physical Systems, Components & Products)
- Implementing Simulation Governance
- Advancing Manufacturing Processes & Additive Manufacturing
- Addressing Business Strategies, Challenges & Advanced Technologies