- This event has passed.
August 22, 2022 @ 8:00 am - August 26, 2022 @ 5:00 pm -03
35ᵗʰ Symposium on Integrated Circuits and Systems Design
SBCCI is an international forum dedicated to integrated circuits and systems design, held annually in Brazil. The 35th SBCCI will be virtual from the Rio Grande do Sul state, Brazil. This originates the name Chip in the Minuano – Minuano wind is the cold southwesterly current of air that typically affects the state. The goal of the symposium is to bring together researchers in the areas of EDA, design, and test of integrated circuits and systems. The scope of the symposium includes technical sessions, tutorials, and panels, as well as an exhibition and working group meetings. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements. The best papers presented at the symposium will be invited to resubmit an extended version to be considered for publication at the IEEE Design & Test, at the Springer Nature ALOG (Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing), and at SBMicro/SBC JICS (Journal of Integrated Circuits and Systems). Information about paper submission is available on the conference webpage.
The areas of interest include:
• System-level modeling and synthesis
• Hardware-software co-design and co-verification
• High-level and logic synthesis
• Physical design of ICs and systems
• EDA – Electronic Design Automation
• Testability issues, design for test techniques
• Design and modeling languages and applications
• Analog, Digital, and mixed-signal designs
• Embedded systems and Cyber-physical systems design
• System-on-chip, IP reuse, and platform-based designs
• Low power tools and designs techniques