October 17 @ 8:00 am - October 18 @ 5:00 pm CEST
Since 1991, the Synopsys Users Group (SNUG) has represented a global design community focused on innovating from Silicon to Software. Today, as the electronics industry’s largest user conference, SNUG brings together over 12,000 Synopsys tool and technology users around the world. In addition to peer-reviewed technical presentations and insightful keynotes from industry leaders, SNUG provides a unique opportunity to connect with Synopsys executives, design ecosystem partners, and members of your design community. Join your fellow engineers at SNUG to hear practical information you can use on your current projects and spark the inspiration to create Smart Everything.
SNUG is restricted to Synopsys customers only, and offered at no charge.
- Learn from Synopsys keynote by Alessandra Costa, Senior Vice President, Applications Engineering, Customer Success Group:
“A Renaissance Era of Innovation – Then and Now”
- Attend tutorials for the latest advancements in Synopsys technology
- Gain practical knowledge you can apply today
- Hear users showcase best practices for design & verification challenges
- Technical tracks include: Artificial Intelligence, Automotive, Cloud, Custom Implementation & AMS, Digital Implementation, IP, Low Power, Signoff, Test, and Verification Continuum.
- Network with User & Synopsys experts in over 40+ Technical presentations
Chip Design: Prerequisite for Europe’s Economic Sovereignty
Monday, October 17th at 13:15
Professor Dr.-Ing Wolfgang Nebel
Universität Oldenburg and Chairman of the Board, edacentrum e.V.
A Renaissance Era of Innovation – Then and Now
Tuesday, October 18th at 9:15
SVP, Applications Engineering, Customer Success Group, Synopsys
Virtual Development in Automotive E/E
Tuesday, October 18th at 13:25
Head of HW/SW CoDesign & Virtual Platforms, CARIAD SE