- This event has passed.
CHIPS Alliance Spring Event
April 19, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT
The CHIPS Alliance holds workshops in various locations throughout the year, based upon the needs of our project and members. Members of the CHIPS Alliance receive a number of complementary passes each year, based upon their membership level.
Date: April 19, 2022 at 8 a.m. PT
- Welcome / Opening Remarks: Rob Mains, CHIPS Alliance
- Chisel/FIRRTL Ecosystem Updates: Jack Koenig, SiFive
- F4PGA Group Kickoff, Interchange Format: Karol Gugala, Antmicro
- Chiplet Protocol IP: David Kehlet, Intel
- NIST (Cryo Test Structures): Mehdi Saligane, UMICH
- NVMe FPGA IP for Edge Applications: Anand Kulkarni, Western Digital
- Update on Shuttle Programs: Tim Ansell, Google